By Jin-Yi Cai (auth.), Wieb Bosma (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 4th foreign Algorithmic quantity concept Symposium, ANTS-IV, held in Leiden, The Netherlands, in July 2000.
The publication provides 36 contributed papers that have undergone an intensive around of reviewing, choice and revision. additionally incorporated are four invited survey papers. one of the themes addressed are gcd algorithms, primality, factoring, sieve tools, cryptography, linear algebra, lattices, algebraic quantity fields, classification teams and fields, elliptic curves, polynomials, functionality fields, and tool sums.
Read Online or Download Algorithmic Number Theory: 4th International Symposium, ANTS-IV Leiden, The Netherlands, July 2-7, 2000. Proceedings PDF
Similar international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the twenty ninth foreign Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2002, held in Malaga, Spain, in July 2002. The eighty three revised complete papers awarded including 7 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from a complete of 269 submissions.
Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation. Technologies for Mastering Change: 6th International Symposium, ISoLA 2014, Imperial, Corfu, Greece, October 8-11, 2014, Proceedings, Part I
The two-volume set LNCS 8802 and LNCS 8803 constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth foreign Symposium on Leveraging functions of Formal tools, Verification and Validation, ISoLA 2014, held in Imperial, Corfu, Greece, in October 2014. the complete of sixty seven complete papers used to be rigorously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the lawsuits.
This publication offers the fifty seven papers permitted for presentation on the 7th KES overseas convention on clever determination applied sciences (KES-IDT 2015), held in Sorrento, Italy, in June 2015. The convention includes keynote talks, oral and poster displays, invited periods and workshops at the functions and thought of clever selection structures and similar components.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the 1st foreign convention on electronic Transformation and international Society, DTGS 2016, held in St. Petersburg, Russia, in June 2016. The forty three revised complete papers and 15 revised brief papers, provided including three poster papers and an invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 157 submissions.
- Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis: Registration Models
- Logic, Language, and Computation: 7th International Tbilisi Symposium on Logic, Language, and Computation, TbiLLC 2007, Tbilisi, Georgia, October 1-5, 2007. Revised Selected Papers
- The Routledge International Handbook of Young Children's Thinking and Understanding
- Judicial Settlement of International Disputes: Jurisdiction, Justiciability and Judicial Law-Making on the Contemporary International Court
- Citizen in Sensor Networks: Second International Workshop, CitiSens 2013, Barcelona, Spain, September 19, 2013, Revised Selected Papers
Additional resources for Algorithmic Number Theory: 4th International Symposium, ANTS-IV Leiden, The Netherlands, July 2-7, 2000. Proceedings
In Proc. 30th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1998, 1–9. 33. O. Goldreich, S. Goldwasser, and S. Halevi. Collision-free hashing from lattice problems. Available from ECCC as TR96-042. 34. O. Goldreich, S. Goldwasser, and S. Halevi. Public-key cryptosystems from lattice reduction problems. In Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO ’97, Burton S. Kaliski Jr. ), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1294:112-131, Springer-Verlag, 1997. 35. O. Goldreich, S. Goldwasser, and S. Halevi. Eliminating decryption errors in the Ajtai-Dwork cryptosystem.
Sudan. Chinese remaindering with errors. Available from ECCC as TR 98-062. 39. P. M. Gruber and C. G. Lekkerkerker. Geometry of Numbers. North-Holland, 1987. 40. J. H˚ astad. Dual Vectors and Lower Bounds for the Nearest Lattice Point Problem. Combinatorica, 8:75–81, 1988. 41. C. Hermite. Extraits de lettres de M. Ch. Hermite ` a M. Jacobi sur diﬀ´erents objets de la th´eorie des nombres. Journal f¨ ur die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, 40:261–278, 279–290, 291–307, 308–315, 1850. 42. E. Hewitt and K.
14. J-Y. Cai. A New Transference Theorem in the Geometry of Numbers. The 5th International Computing and Combinatorics Conference, 113–122, (COCOON) 1999, Tokyo, Japan. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1627. 15. J-Y. Cai. Applications of a New Transference Theorem to Ajtai’s Connection Factor. In the Proceedings of the 14th Annual IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity, pp 205–214, 1999. 16. J-Y. Cai. A Relation of Primal-Dual Lattices and the Complexity of Shortest Lattice Vector Problem.